August 18, 2016
This very quick and very easy pulled chicken recipe means you are never short of protein! There is little prep involved so no excuses.
There is an added carb bonus and the bottom of the recipe...... Enjoy.
Macros per serve
1 Tbsp Olive or Coconut Oil
1 Medium brown Onion, sliced
1 Tsp Crushed Garlic
1 Tsp Grated Ginger
400g Tin Diced Tomatoes
1kg Chicken Breast, in whole 1/2 breasts.
100ml Chicken or Vegetable Stock
2 Bay Leaves
Juice of Half a Lemon
1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
2 Tsp Tumeric
Fresh Cracked Pepper
Fresh Ground Himalayan Rock Salt
1) Heat Oil in Pressure Cooker on Saute
2) Add onion, garlic & ginger, salute till onion softens
3) Add 1/2 the tomatoes, bay leaf, lemon juice & oregano. Stir.
4) Place chicken breasts on top,
5) Add rest of tomatoes, salt & pepper
6) Mix turmeric in with stock & add. Stir to mix all ingredients.
7) Seal pressure cooker, cook on "Pot Roast" for around 20 mins.
8) Remove chicken when finished & continue boiling remaining liquid to reduce & thicken to desired consistency. Not to runny but not too thick.
9) Pull chicken apart with 2 forks then add reduced liquid.
10) Divide into 6 even portions.
Note: Can also be done in a pan on stove or started in pan then transferred to pressure cooker or oven safe dish & finished in oven (cooking times may vary).
Reduce liquid to own desired thickness
Save some of the liquid and add Cous Cous to it for a quick carb option. Macros dependant on amounts.
[Case Study] How Chrissy Grew Her Confidence And Gew Her Fitness Business
June 19, 2018
How To Become A Fierce Leader In The Saturated Fitness Market
March 15, 2018
[Case Study] Nicole Went From a Lost PT to a Confident Buisness Owner In Less Than 6 Months.
February 1, 2019
Money Fears, Don't Let It Hold You Back
August 27, 2018
5 Reasons You Need A Personal Trainer
July 22, 2018
5 Job Titles People Assume Personal Trainers Hold.
June 21, 2018
[Case Study] How Roya Secured 12 Sessions In Her First Week.
June 18, 2018
Give Your Best Stuff Away For FREE
June 11, 2018
How To Double Your Leads In Your Fitness In 7 Days
June 8, 2018
7 Tech Tools To Run Your Online Fitness Business
How To Start Building Your Email List
June 6, 2018