September 16, 2016
Macros per serve (based off 12 serves):
Serves 12 (your preference)
1500g beef brisket
1 red capsicum, stem removed
2 green capsicums, stems removed
1 large red chilli pepper
1 large stick of cinnamon
1 tbs ground cumin
1 tbs smoked paprika
1 heaped tbs dried oregano
800g Tin whole cherry tomatoes
2 bay leaves
400ml Real Beef Stock
4 fresh small red chillies
2 red onions
375g dried black beans, soaked as per directions on packet.
fresh coriander, finely chopped
red wine vinegar
salt & pepper
1. Place beef on a board & score one side
2. Bash cinnamon stick in a pestle then add cumin, paprika, oregano & mix
3. Rub into cuts in the brisket, season with salt & pepper & drizzle with olive oil.
4. Brown brisket well in a large pan over high heat.
5. Place bay leaves, whole capsicums, large chilli, tomatoes & stock in a large pot & bring to boil,
6. Meanwhile de-seed half the small chillies, finely slice all the chillies & the onions then add to pan with brisket, cook 5 mins. Transfer to the large pot.
7. Cover & leave to simmer for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until tender, stirring occasionally & adding the drained black beans in the final 1/2 hour.
8. Remove bay leaves then gently pull beef apart using 2 forks. Add a little red wine vinegar to taste.
9. Reduce to desired consistency then scatter over coriander & adjust seasoning to taste.
Great filling for:
or served with rice.
[Case Study] How Chrissy Grew Her Confidence And Gew Her Fitness Business
June 19, 2018
How To Become A Fierce Leader In The Saturated Fitness Market
March 15, 2018
[Case Study] Nicole Went From a Lost PT to a Confident Buisness Owner In Less Than 6 Months.
February 1, 2019
Money Fears, Don't Let It Hold You Back
August 27, 2018
5 Reasons You Need A Personal Trainer
July 22, 2018
5 Job Titles People Assume Personal Trainers Hold.
June 21, 2018
[Case Study] How Roya Secured 12 Sessions In Her First Week.
June 18, 2018
Give Your Best Stuff Away For FREE
June 11, 2018
How To Double Your Leads In Your Fitness In 7 Days
June 8, 2018
7 Tech Tools To Run Your Online Fitness Business
How To Start Building Your Email List
June 6, 2018