1) Calculated her 'Business Math' to figure out how much she would like to earn and the hours she'd like to work, broke that down into packages and what that would look like in terms of number of clients.
2) Planned out her '3 Coaching Packages' to ensure she had a regular income through direct deboits and a structure to onboard new clients with her consults.
3) Built her confidence with weight training and understanding how to 'cue' an exercise
4) Worked on her ability to communicate with clients and generate leads.
5) Developed her skills with assessments and programming for her clients.
6) Created a measureable plan to find leads and convert those to clients.
All of which she excelled in.
Which resulted in her becoming a level 2 Personal Trainer at Fitness First Ryde. Having her own business and own fee strutcure.
Having the guidance and support of someone to hold you accountable and make sure you do the work is the best way to succeed.
You learn from those around you!
Here is what Nicole had to say.
Need More Clients Quickly?
Get access to a 30 minute webinar on how to generate leads into your personal training business that's authentic and from a place of love and trust.
'Double Your PT Leads In 7 Days'
Extra Bonus: Utilising your Social Media to generate leads!